March 20th Parenting Workshop – Space is Limited!
Mindful Parenting Workshop – Reduce Your Anxiety
Parent with Greater Awareness and Compassion ..And Become the Parent You’ve Always Wanted to Be!
Date: Sunday March 20, 2016
Location: Oak Hill Park Community Center
3005 Stone Valley Road, Danville, CA
Time: 1:00pm – 5pm; snacks provided
Cost: $99/individual; $149/parents
Questions: contact Joree – email@example.com
Register now – Space is Limited!
This 4-hour, experiential workshop will guide you in how to:
- decrease your yelling, frustration, anxious and ineffective discipline
- develop techniques to strengthen the connection with your child
- cultivate your own inner place of calm and peace, to help find the joy amidst the chaos
- increase your moment-to-moment presence, allowing you to respond and not react
- generate greater interpersonal awareness and communication for optimal co-parenting
- let go of expectations of how you thought parenting was supposed to be and accept what is
Joree Rosenblatt has a Master’s in Counseling Psychology and extensive training in mindfulness. She has developed original content and curriculum for her mindfulness work with children, adults and families; she speaks at numerous conferences and also contributes to a variety of publications on Mindful Parenting. 3/20/16